Theme Reveal: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2015

As I write this post, I am already running late for my challenge of A to Z blogging. What is it? You can read all about it here.

When I took up the challenge, I did not knew, I had to face so many things. My laptop broke; I had to travel and what not.  I thought I have to write only one blogpost. How long will it take? The challenge started from yesterday. And I missed the theme reveal too. However, I want to do it systematically.



So I am just going to declare my theme for this contest. I am using ‘stories.’ It could be single story throughout the challenge or different stories – for that you have to keep reading my blogpost. But yes, the theme is story! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12 – The Undeniable Truth

In Conversation with Photographer Richa Maheshwari