Coco Cola – Open Happiness

Happiness is a like a bird. The more you chase it, the more it flies away. Do you know why? Because it is a bird, that everyone is born with. It is something that is within us but we fail to understand it. And, spend immense time searching for it here and there.

For me, happiness lies in simple things. I have always been a happy-go-lucky girl. I laugh as no one is watching. I dance when I am happy. I still do behave like kid at times to keep the happiness alive inside me. After all, happy people are the prettier people.

Image Source
I also believe that if you are not happy than you cannot make other happy. So it is your first priority to remain fulfilled and happy throughout. The things that make me happy are simple, basic, and cost nothing. My happiness lies in:

  • Writing – I do not claim to be the best writer in the entire world but I write and try. That is important. In a busy schedule, I hardly get time for myself but when I do, I ensure that I write. No matter whether it is a paragraph, a line, or story – writing truly gives me happiness. All my emotions, feelings and the way I look at world come through out my pen.
  • Reading – Without reading, one cannot grow. To be abreast with the latest trends, sentences and style, it is important to read. And, I find my solace to it. I take large amount of time to read books unless like other who read book at one go. I prefer to let the story sink into me. And, let all the characters and story to reside in me forever.
  • Food – Whether it is eating new dishes or making them at home, food is my ultimate happiness. I love experimenting new cuisines and try selected dishes from them at home. Food for me connects souls and people all over the world. It is a language, enjoyed by everyone.
  • My family – My family is my world. They are my support and strength. Whatever I have done, they have always guided me and helped me. Without them, I would not be what I am today. Spending time, sharing laughs and jokes with them are the simple things we often overlook. Yet those things give us immense happiness.
  • My Friends – They are my second family. You cannot choose your family but you can certainly chose your friends. I am lucky to have not only one but also many friends who have been there always. Yes, I know people normally have one or two best friends but I am blessed to have five best friends and I love them. With them, I can always open up my happiness. Just like coke does - http://CokeURL.com/96jnc


After all these things does not cost much but are path for my true happiness. I am happy that they I have always been in touch with them and hope to continue do so.

This post has been written for Coco-Cola and their activity for International Day of Happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12 – The Undeniable Truth

In Conversation with Photographer Richa Maheshwari