A healthy child makes healthy home.

Children are like flowers. If they receive good surrounding and an atmosphere of love and care, they flourish and their shine is unbeatable. But, if they are kept around in an unhealthy atmosphere lacking essential nutrients, they tend to diminish.

A healthy child is someone who has the ability to stand tall amidst all troubles and vicissitudes of life. That child should perceive the world with all its beauty, love, and sincerity. Speaking of it from a personal level, I can say that receiving a supportive and loving atmosphere has been my luck. I have always been a carefree child. My naughtiness and pranks were and still are a major entertainment in my life. I set in the world to make a name for myself and somehow I am have been able to sustain it. But the happy-go-lucky attitude came with a huge setback.

I lost my mother when I was 19 years old. That episode shook my entire world and home. But, it is because of a healthy atmosphere, I received that I came out from this huge emotional setback strongly. I was there for my family and so were they for me. And, my mother who was a kidney patient knew that she need to make us strong to be able to live in this world. If it wasn’t for my parents and my sibling who kept me cherished, loved and happy then, I wouldn’t be a strong person now. It was due to their errands of keeping me healthy mentally, physically and emotionally by making me eat fruits and vegetables or Dabur Chyawanprash and nourishing me with good books and knowledge.

I remember feasting on fresh fruits and vegetables that provided me essential nutrients however, these nutrients are lacking due to pollution. Also, many times, usage of chemicals hamper their growth. And, that is why today we need additional energy supplies to keep us fit and healthy. Nowadays, when children fall sick often, it is best to keep them healthy by obtaining energy from natural boosters like Dabur Chyawanprash. It has Ayurveda herbs that help in strengthening our defense mechanism. Whenever, I see a pack of it even now, I crave for it and miss having it. But, as I write down this post for a contest held by Dabur Chyawanprash, I vow to buy my pack as soon as possible.

Yes, a major myth is that Dabur Chyawanprash is for kid. But, it even helps adults to stay hydrated and built immune against diseases. Read more about the benefits of it over here - https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/.

So, I definitely can say that a healthy child makes a healthy home. A child needs all kinds of manure to grow into an individual yet retaining his/her values. And, when that happens, a home cannot be blown away due to any difficulties.

This post has been written as a part of contest held by Dabur Chyawanprash at IndiBlogger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12 – The Undeniable Truth

In Conversation with Photographer Richa Maheshwari