Being Yourself..

[ this just came randomly, into my mind.... please ignore mistakes in it... as i just jort it down as it came to me.. happy reading!]


At the age of 19 or 20, we all are here, struggling to make our life. To take steps for betterment of our future, to competitive with world, to prove we are the best. Every one is rushing through, dying to complete their studies, do a good job with minimum salary of rs. 50,000 and then settle down (as put in by elders).

Barely, had we open our eyes and let our mind work on its will, we were introduced to harsh facts of life. We were constantly nagged by our parents, teachers to do this or to do that; otherwise, you won’t be able to make your identity. But had we ever realized that what actually we want and what we are doing? I mean, I am sure, many among us out there would be pursuing their dreams, yet the basic question remains the same- was this we wanted to do? In all this race and running for fame and money, have we ever stopped for a second and given a deep thought, about what our heart actually desire? Somewhere, we have lost a part of ourselves, which was different from others. Isn’t it fair and good to discover it again?

I, personally being in my last year of B.A. and age of 19 am forced to think about this. I don’t know how and why, but this thought just occurred in my mind. How does it feel, when we actually dig ourselves through to reach that point, where our first dream was buried! Believe it or not, but the first dream that our eyes dreamt, never becomes a reality. I just can’t understand this fact, but I think it might be so. Maybe my perception, about this concept would be wrong and not justified; still I strongly felt and know that as far as I am concerned, the above case suits me!!

To conclude, I would like to point out that, today I am aware what I REALLY, REALLY want from life. I had been in state of confusion, dilemma and confused, but something happened today, that made me stand face to face to dream, that I was avoiding or we can say, didn’t knew about it. All I can say is that, take some time to dig into you and try to re-locate your dream and desires. I assure you that it’s worth it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12 – The Undeniable Truth

In Conversation with Photographer Richa Maheshwari