One Month at Rashida Intellectual Branding

On 12th June 2014, I completed one month at my new office; Rashida Intellectual Branding, as a writer and strategy trainee. My completion was celebrated along with my coolest bosses’ a.k.a Rashida Poonawala and Raj Poonwala’s marriage anniversary. Of course, we partied but in our own style - with some lavish Dal Pakwaan (Sindhi special breakfast) and Dal, Khichdi and Roti that came in their (Raj & Rashida’s) tiffin. 

Celebration was an integral part but the happiest thing on my side was to complete one month at a cool office. (Cool is the best word I can find in my dictionary that describes my office). In entire one month, I never felt that I was going to office. I always woke with an aim to work in new direction, on new challenges and new topics.

My talent as a writer has never been and will never be valued as much my bosses do. The love and care that they bestow on an employee; is what everyone wishes to have; and is what I am receiving. I work but with no pressure as such. I am given full freedom to work on sofa, on floor or gunny bag or table. I can find ideas, discuss them, knowing that they will be valued.

My bosses never force me to write in particular style, I can work and try different, knowing that it will always be welcomed. After all, new ideas mark growth.

In one month at Rashida Intellectual Branding, I have found fun, discovered my potential, improved myself; that too in a group. Wherever I lack, I know Raj & Rashida will be there to guide me and support me. They believe in making their employees grow with the firm.

They just need work to be done. You do however, you want or wherever you want. I strongly know that after working with them, it will be very difficult for me to adjust in other environment again.

So what do we do?

“Rashida Intellectual Branding is a firm focusing on giving an organization a soul, an intellectual identity, a character and a culture.”


Rashida Intellectual Branding is one of its own kind when it comes to branding. First ever in Ahmedabad, you will get intellectual branding for your company that is driven by passion and perceived to provide services like perception management, public relations, training, design (logo, website, brochure et al), voice branding and unique content creation. To know more about us: http://rashidaintellectualbranding.com/. We assure you, you won’t be disappointed by us. 

-Nikita Dudani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 12 – The Undeniable Truth

In Conversation with Photographer Richa Maheshwari